We offer CFD consulting services to solve fluid flow and heat transfer problems of industrial machinery, production processes and electronic devices with Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation.
Poor workspace air quality, inefficient casting cooling devices, uneven temperature in heat treating furnaces or autoclaves are just some of the problems CFD Engineering has experience in solving.
Many of our clients from the manufacturing and heavy industries did not use CFD Consulting services before working with us. They did have serious challenges though.
Using our CFD consulting and relying on our fluid dynamics simulation and mechanical engineering expertise they could finally solve problems overshadowing their core activity.
Clients benifited from using our CFD consulting services because:
- their production critical fluid dynamics problems are solved efficiently while production support engineers and maintenance professionals can focus on their core activity.
- operation of machinery that work under conditions dangerous for human operators can be examined and improved. Think about a glass melting furnace having an athmosphere of 1400°C flue gas. How could you collect accurate, 3-Dimensional velocity, pressure and temperature data on any other way?
- operation of machinery that has small dimensions or fast operating speed can be anaysed and improved. A chromatography machine has reaction chambers of 1.75 mm in diameter and 40 mm in length. These chambers spin with 1200 RPM. There is no other way to examine this chemical production process so fast and with such deep insight than Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations.
- with a series of CFD simulations a production critical machinery can be analysed way before it has been built. Concepts, fan sizes, pressure drops, volumetric flow rates and product temperatures can be calculated. Specifications can be reviewed before giving green light to a supplier’s concept.
- they could fulfill increasing product quality requirements, like higher mechanical properties of aluminium castings by improving efficiency of existing machinery. By using our fluid dynamics simulation services areas of potential devepoment can be thoroughly examined. Thus investmenting into completely new machinery can be avoided.