We are proud of the broad range of applications we have helped our clients with. Challenges like cell development for a Centrifugal Partition Chromatography machine or simulating refractory erosion in furnaces were successfully dealt with in our CFD services business. For more insight into our work read our vast and versatile Case Study collection.
Some of the simulation projects solved:
- Optimisation of high-pressure air cleaning of machined aluminium cylinder heads.
- Development of vacuum cleaning technology of machined aluminium cylinder heads.
- Development and shape optimisation of reaction cells of several different Centrifugal Partition Chromatography machines.
- Erosion simulation of refractory of a glass melting furnace.
- Analysis and development of several different controlled cooling lines for aluminum cylinder heads.
- Simulation and development of smoke and dust extraction equipment for aluminium cylinder head foundries.
- Simulation of dispersion of poisonous or explosive gases in chemical plants.
- Simulation of gas leakage in earth gas transport pipe evacuation compressor equipment.
- Pressure loss simulation of seawater suction and sewage release lines for Floating Production, Storage and Offloading units (FPSOs) of the oil and gas drilling industry.
- Simulation and development of the cooling tower of a waste burner using water spray and flue gas mixing analysis.
- Simulation of pressure loss characteristics of steel-lined rubber hoses for oil drilling.
- Pressure loss simulation of the exhaust system of a 58MW gas turbine used for electric power generation.
- Motion analysis of water meters and determination of their accuracy curves.
- Thermal simulation of a servomotor control electronics.
If you would like to know more or you think our Consulting services could help you solve your fluid dynamics problems, please send us an email to email@example.com